Complicatedly simple, or simply complicated?


Monday, August 21, 2006

mood blessed

YAY-ness!

I am in a mighty good mood now! :D
Was so tremendously blessed by Dr. A R Bernard's saturday and sunday svcs, and it really changed my life, man! Indeed, the renewing of one's mind brings about success. :)

and I got the Queensland industrial attachment! *boink boink boink boink!*
I think the feeling hasn't properly sunk yet.. and it feels damn surreal. If this is a dream then i dont want to wake up. Wake me up only after april 28th 2007.
am excited about leaving smelly sunny singapore, even if it's just for 5 months, but wish that kl had gotten it with me. now i will be shopping buddy-less.

I am getting such a kick out of selling my stuff on sgselltrade! For those who doesnt know, packing my room and getting rid of junks are like my one of the most effective mode of destressing. So actually getting money for things i no longer need is just freaking fulfilling.

selling everything except my boyfriend! :D


edit: due to complaints, i shall rephrase my declaration into:
selling everything except my boyfriend, my best friend gideon, selected family members and my hamsters. so kl, you may NOT have my mum. my bro you want? hahahaha.. :D



I am going to Brisbane! :D

posted at 5:55 PM by Felice







About Me

Felicia

23

is a free spirit | is straight | loves to drink | but is a cheap drunk | loves travelling too much | lives for good food | wants to ride on a hot air balloon | hates ignorance | hates mediocrity | hates meaningless conversations | loves walking in the rain |


Indonesia, Singapore


feliciadeanneATgmailDOTcom



Archives


2003-2006



Blogroll

Beautiful amnesia
Chookoolonks
Dooce
Dubdew
Ickleoriental
Karencheng
Momster
Popagandhi
So, cat tacos?
Waiter Rant



Travel blogs

Travelfish
Travelfish blog
Out there somewhere
The globeTROTTERS
Lonely Planet Thorn Tree Travel Forum
Lonely Planet Haystack



Food blogs

Chubbyhubby
The breakfast blog
Whipped the blog
Pinch My Salt
Kitchen Unplugged



Photography

Markus Hartel
Paul Politis
Stuck in Customs



Friends

Adlin
Charles
Clement chio
Denyse
Gideon
Keerling
Kristin
Monica



Shout to me



Credits

design by maystar
graphics by maystar
powered by blogger

| maystar designs |