Complicatedly simple, or simply complicated?


Tuesday, August 08, 2006

mood tired

Online Rehabilitation under construction

I have a confession to make.

I, who continually professed to be the most computer un-savvy undergraduate, dreams of the day nokia becomes walmart, and tells my laptop (and LAN cable) "i hate you" ten thousand times a day, am officially addicted to the world wide web, and the device that connects my fingers with it.

While i attempt to drill my bottom to my chair and earnestly desire to do some work, internet explorer stares innocently at me. I am confined in a 5 x 2.5 metres space and I have nowhere to run to. I am stuck. And my laptop is stuck together with me.

My resume is still in the process of drafting, my soyasaponin research still at page zero, different sections of my room in various states of ungodly mess, but miraculously, i got something done.

My shopping list increases, and i just bid 36 bucks for a pair of heels.

I see things i dont need to see and i know things i shouldnt even know. like the lives of the girl/guy whose blog is the link of my friend's sister's school mate's brother's NS mate's girlfriend's blog.

and here i am wondering why am i not being productive? WHY?? this cannot go on. I swear I shall just uninstall my msn messenger altogether, get someone to give me a proper spanking every hour or so to get me off the stupid net.


ARGH! technology simply must die. now will you excuse me while i go find some cave with no power socket to live in for the next coupla weeks.

posted at 1:28 AM by Felice







About Me

Felicia

23

is a free spirit | is straight | loves to drink | but is a cheap drunk | loves travelling too much | lives for good food | wants to ride on a hot air balloon | hates ignorance | hates mediocrity | hates meaningless conversations | loves walking in the rain |


Indonesia, Singapore


feliciadeanneATgmailDOTcom



Archives


2003-2006



Blogroll

Beautiful amnesia
Chookoolonks
Dooce
Dubdew
Ickleoriental
Karencheng
Momster
Popagandhi
So, cat tacos?
Waiter Rant



Travel blogs

Travelfish
Travelfish blog
Out there somewhere
The globeTROTTERS
Lonely Planet Thorn Tree Travel Forum
Lonely Planet Haystack



Food blogs

Chubbyhubby
The breakfast blog
Whipped the blog
Pinch My Salt
Kitchen Unplugged



Photography

Markus Hartel
Paul Politis
Stuck in Customs



Friends

Adlin
Charles
Clement chio
Denyse
Gideon
Keerling
Kristin
Monica



Shout to me



Credits

design by maystar
graphics by maystar
powered by blogger

| maystar designs |