Complicatedly simple, or simply complicated?


Sunday, October 01, 2006

mood contemplative

anw i think i've been in too much of a contemplative mood for my own good, and i just thank God kko is around in hall to distract me with all the fruits-cutting, jogging-attempting, tunamayo-making, hair-cutting and latenight-talking sessions.

on to something completely random, i really love pst kong a lot. yesterday when i was singing on stage for choir i just caught glimpes of him at the front row and he looked so tired. and i'm just so touched by his love for God and how he is always so selfless to give to the church, taking himself off the church payroll and everything, flying here and there, sleeping so little, yet always giving his best every weekend. He's just always so full of love, be it for God, for the church, and for his wife and kid. If i could, i really want to just go up to him and give him a hug. for being such a great pastor :)

anw, got introduced to corinne bailey rae by kko and I love this song so much i played it to sleep :)


Young and Foolish by Corinne Bailey Rae

I remember sitting back 'cause you said you had something to say
You told me that you had a secret, yeah yeah
Promised to keep it safe
I kept it for you

And we talked and we laughed and we sat in the car watched the world go past
I tried to disuade you but you made up your mind
You were wise at 17

And there was nothing i could do and there was nothing i could say
I didn't know why you asked me your gonna do it anyway
Everybody makes mistakes ooh and everybody feels the same
There was nothing i could do and there was nothing i could say

They said we grown up to fast, that we acted young and foolishly
I keep all this in mind when i recall the time
I have to disagree, and be here for you

Oooh and we talked and laughed and we sat in the park and watched the world go past
I tried to disuade you but you know what your like
You were wise at 17

And there was nothing i could do and there was nothing i could say
I didn't know why you asked me your gonna do it anyway Everybody makes mistakes ooh and everybody feels the same
There was nothing i could do and there was nothing i could say

Birds in the tree sing a song for me
About being young and foolish and naive
I haven't changed that much from what i see
I was only trying to make things right

And there was nothing i could do and there was nothing i could say
I didn't know why you asked me your gonna do it anyway
Everybody makes mistakes ooh and everybody feels the same
There was nothing i could do and there was nothing i could say


a short miserable clip of the audio.


argh so much work to do.. ciao..

posted at 2:08 PM by Felice







About Me

Felicia

23

is a free spirit | is straight | loves to drink | but is a cheap drunk | loves travelling too much | lives for good food | wants to ride on a hot air balloon | hates ignorance | hates mediocrity | hates meaningless conversations | loves walking in the rain |


Indonesia, Singapore


feliciadeanneATgmailDOTcom



Archives


2003-2006



Blogroll

Beautiful amnesia
Chookoolonks
Dooce
Dubdew
Ickleoriental
Karencheng
Momster
Popagandhi
So, cat tacos?
Waiter Rant



Travel blogs

Travelfish
Travelfish blog
Out there somewhere
The globeTROTTERS
Lonely Planet Thorn Tree Travel Forum
Lonely Planet Haystack



Food blogs

Chubbyhubby
The breakfast blog
Whipped the blog
Pinch My Salt
Kitchen Unplugged



Photography

Markus Hartel
Paul Politis
Stuck in Customs



Friends

Adlin
Charles
Clement chio
Denyse
Gideon
Keerling
Kristin
Monica



Shout to me



Credits

design by maystar
graphics by maystar
powered by blogger

| maystar designs |