Complicatedly simple, or simply complicated?


Sunday, November 05, 2006

mood in spasms

Goooorgeous!

I think everybody is sick of mugging. Well, at least I, for one, am damn fed up with school because I still cant see the point. Especially when lecturers give nonsense tutorial questions such as:

Beer is often referred as "liquid bread" by beer lovers. Then why not make fermented soy drink (without so much added salt) and label it as "liquid meat"? Explain how you would go about doing it.


Whaddahell?? Can somebody tell me what is it that he wants? slaughter a cow, put it into blender and DHL it to his doorstep?

Anyway, yesterday kko and I were just having our usual talk-rubbish session, when i asked her to teach me how to do proper eye make up. So then.. yes, keiko, the post you are waiting for.

MAN, i have my reservations posting up this post okay, because of the fact that it is so going to jeopardise my image. After this post, my image will officially go to the dogs.

Anyway, i was saying, so we happily took out what little goo and gunk that we had in hand, and started some really serious make up lessons. It was so professional that i was sure it would nearly put Bobbi Brown to shame. But somewhere along the line, something must have gone terribly wrong because we keiko started abusing my eyeliner and doodled big time.



That was an octopus that she drew on her nostril. So i proceeded to draw a spider under my eye. It actually started out quite innocent. See? not bad at all.

Then things got a bit more interesting once we discovered the abundant blushers. And also learnt how to draw caterpillar eyebrows.

And we realised, that when the pictures were taken with flash, we looked positively like monsters. I have NO IDEA why I am posting these pictures up. Actually there are more unglam pictures *shudders*. But i shall preserve what little dignity left of myself and leave them for private viewing instead.

Yang, what you just saw, is not your girlfriend.


posted at 6:06 PM by Felice







About Me

Felicia

23

is a free spirit | is straight | loves to drink | but is a cheap drunk | loves travelling too much | lives for good food | wants to ride on a hot air balloon | hates ignorance | hates mediocrity | hates meaningless conversations | loves walking in the rain |


Indonesia, Singapore


feliciadeanneATgmailDOTcom



Archives


2003-2006



Blogroll

Beautiful amnesia
Chookoolonks
Dooce
Dubdew
Ickleoriental
Karencheng
Momster
Popagandhi
So, cat tacos?
Waiter Rant



Travel blogs

Travelfish
Travelfish blog
Out there somewhere
The globeTROTTERS
Lonely Planet Thorn Tree Travel Forum
Lonely Planet Haystack



Food blogs

Chubbyhubby
The breakfast blog
Whipped the blog
Pinch My Salt
Kitchen Unplugged



Photography

Markus Hartel
Paul Politis
Stuck in Customs



Friends

Adlin
Charles
Clement chio
Denyse
Gideon
Keerling
Kristin
Monica



Shout to me



Credits

design by maystar
graphics by maystar
powered by blogger

| maystar designs |