Complicatedly simple, or simply complicated?


Friday, September 28, 2007

mood blessed


Because He says so.

To me, the best feeling in the world, is when I walk knowing that every step I take has been blessed by God. That comforting fuzz, a knowing deep in my soul, that in the realm of the future, a beautiful ending has been reserved just for me. Sealed in an envelope, stamped by the boss Himself.

That kind of feeling, it rocks.

Maybe that's also why I wasn't fazed when I got an honours project that wasn't even in my list of choices. When I was assigned a project noone wanted because the project synopsis wasn't even there. I truly believed that there really wasn't a need to sweat the small stuff, because everything has been taken care of.

Just a while ago I spoke to my final year project prof because I didn't know how to open this little bottle of 25 mg thing. Now, it wouldn't have been so nerve-wrecking if that puny stuff hadn't cost SGD250. A little while later I actually received an sms from Dr P.


"Don't panic and don't worry so much. Some of the best discoveries were by mistake or minor mishaps. Just keep trying to go forward."


And probably knowing how edgy I am, dealing with such an exorbitant bottle of crap, a week or so earlier he also dropped another sms,


"Don't worry about the statins, if it doesn't work we will buy more!"


His msges made me want to laugh. But along with the amusement I was also really touched. Things have actually been working out really well for me! And when everyone else seems to be dreading school, my take on school is actually bordering on enjoyment. My project turns out to be really interesting, my prof is awesome, and the postgrad helping me turned out to be a real cockster (for some unknown reasons I attract crappy people I swear).

I love this feeling. When You are so close it feels as though if I reach out with my hands I can actually touch You. As though if I breathe in deep enough I will be able to feel You.

Labels: ,


posted at 4:20 PM by Felice







About Me

Felicia

23

is a free spirit | is straight | loves to drink | but is a cheap drunk | loves travelling too much | lives for good food | wants to ride on a hot air balloon | hates ignorance | hates mediocrity | hates meaningless conversations | loves walking in the rain |


Indonesia, Singapore


feliciadeanneATgmailDOTcom



Archives


2003-2006



Blogroll

Beautiful amnesia
Chookoolonks
Dooce
Dubdew
Ickleoriental
Karencheng
Momster
Popagandhi
So, cat tacos?
Waiter Rant



Travel blogs

Travelfish
Travelfish blog
Out there somewhere
The globeTROTTERS
Lonely Planet Thorn Tree Travel Forum
Lonely Planet Haystack



Food blogs

Chubbyhubby
The breakfast blog
Whipped the blog
Pinch My Salt
Kitchen Unplugged



Photography

Markus Hartel
Paul Politis
Stuck in Customs



Friends

Adlin
Charles
Clement chio
Denyse
Gideon
Keerling
Kristin
Monica



Shout to me



Credits

design by maystar
graphics by maystar
powered by blogger

| maystar designs |