Complicatedly simple, or simply complicated?


Thursday, November 22, 2007

mood lazy


Can't be arsed to study.

Three days ago, on a perfectly normal monday, I was supposed to meet 2 normal friends for supper after my tuition. Sounds like a perfectly normal activity right? I think so too. 'Cept that it didn't turn out to be that normal after all, because my 2 friends didn't turn up. Instead, my boyfriend did. The same boyfriend who at that moment was supposed to still have his ass parked somewhere in Melbourne and shouldn't be here before wednesday.

I tell ya, I thought I was seeing ghost. It was like my brain did an instant reformatting, like WHOA, WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?? This fella looks like my boyfriend but CANNOT BE! I must have looked quite moronic with my jaws hanging open for half a minute or so.

The sneaky boyfriend and his accomplices. Complete with fake overseas msges. Well done, guys. So that explains the subtle desperation that I sensed behind that sms when I said I couldn't make it for supper. Haha. The silly prank had me grinning the whole night.

Despite completely rearranging my mugging schedule, I'm SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK, wedge! :)

On to a lazier note, I have lost all drive to study. This inertia is like an elephant crushing me alive. Urgh!


At tuition, with my grade 2 kid:

F: Hey Tiffany, I can't come to teach you English this saturday.
Tiff: Why??
F: Cos I gotta sit for an exam. Err.. it's like some sort of a test.
Tiff: Oh! Is it like a spelling test??
F: Uhhh... no, it's a lot harder than that! (exaggerated emphasis on the word harder)
Tiff: -wide eyed and gasped very loudly-
Tiff: You mean like with ONE THOUSAND SPELLING WORDS??




I wish.

Labels: ,


posted at 11:44 PM by Felice







About Me

Felicia

23

is a free spirit | is straight | loves to drink | but is a cheap drunk | loves travelling too much | lives for good food | wants to ride on a hot air balloon | hates ignorance | hates mediocrity | hates meaningless conversations | loves walking in the rain |


Indonesia, Singapore


feliciadeanneATgmailDOTcom



Archives


2003-2006



Blogroll

Beautiful amnesia
Chookoolonks
Dooce
Dubdew
Ickleoriental
Karencheng
Momster
Popagandhi
So, cat tacos?
Waiter Rant



Travel blogs

Travelfish
Travelfish blog
Out there somewhere
The globeTROTTERS
Lonely Planet Thorn Tree Travel Forum
Lonely Planet Haystack



Food blogs

Chubbyhubby
The breakfast blog
Whipped the blog
Pinch My Salt
Kitchen Unplugged



Photography

Markus Hartel
Paul Politis
Stuck in Customs



Friends

Adlin
Charles
Clement chio
Denyse
Gideon
Keerling
Kristin
Monica



Shout to me



Credits

design by maystar
graphics by maystar
powered by blogger

| maystar designs |