Complicatedly simple, or simply complicated?


Thursday, January 17, 2008

mood grouchy


Fatigue

School has started and I survived the first week with the help of several lunch escapades out of school and some good ol' procrastination. Work is going to pile up soon, and at the same time, I am getting so tired of having to earn money because it is a need and not a want. I feel like I am holding my breath and running a marathon, ploughing on and on even though i don't feel like it.

Can't wait til May, when this academic marathon officially ends, and I go off for another backpacking trip. Thailand! Speaking of which, my last post on Sarawak (part 3) has still not materialised. Zzzz...

Leaving for tuition now. The best thing that can possibly happen to me right now, is a night off.

Labels:


posted at 5:09 PM by Felice







About Me

Felicia

23

is a free spirit | is straight | loves to drink | but is a cheap drunk | loves travelling too much | lives for good food | wants to ride on a hot air balloon | hates ignorance | hates mediocrity | hates meaningless conversations | loves walking in the rain |


Indonesia, Singapore


feliciadeanneATgmailDOTcom



Archives


2003-2006



Blogroll

Beautiful amnesia
Chookoolonks
Dooce
Dubdew
Ickleoriental
Karencheng
Momster
Popagandhi
So, cat tacos?
Waiter Rant



Travel blogs

Travelfish
Travelfish blog
Out there somewhere
The globeTROTTERS
Lonely Planet Thorn Tree Travel Forum
Lonely Planet Haystack



Food blogs

Chubbyhubby
The breakfast blog
Whipped the blog
Pinch My Salt
Kitchen Unplugged



Photography

Markus Hartel
Paul Politis
Stuck in Customs



Friends

Adlin
Charles
Clement chio
Denyse
Gideon
Keerling
Kristin
Monica



Shout to me



Credits

design by maystar
graphics by maystar
powered by blogger

| maystar designs |