Complicatedly simple, or simply complicated?


Thursday, February 14, 2008

mood amused


I am the new age Santa Claus

Early this week I taught my eight year old student how to send e-mails. We were reading a story book which is a collection of short e-mails, so I went on to give her my e-mail address and told her that she can send me e-mails, just like in the story books. I mean, it's good to practice writing skills and all, right?

The exchange of emails that ensued are as follows:

---------------

Hi Felicia,

happy new year to you!_!


bye for now,
Tiffany Chang


---------------

Hi Felicia,

I like to e-mail to you,
how about you?

p.s Do you have a pet,lf you have a pet please tell the name of your pet please?

Love
Tiffany Chang

---------------


Hi Tiffany,

I just got home not long ago from your place. It is nice to read your email!
Anyway, happy new year to you too. How did you spend your holidays?
I have a pet bunny and her name is Elmo. She is two years old and very cute!
Here is a photo of her to show you how she looks like. Click on it!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v172/fedelicious/Elmo2.jpg



Bye for now,
Felicia


---------------


hello Felicia,

I realy like your rabbit I have neavr seen a rabbit like that!
p.s But if I have 10 stars or 20 stars can I have a rabbit?

Bye for now
Tiffany Chang


---------------


Hi Tiffany,

Well, I don't think your parents will be happy if I buy you a rabbit,
because noone will be able to take care of it when all of you go back to Taiwan, right?
Rabbits can be very naughty. Sometimes my rabbit likes to bite telephone wires.



See you soon,
Felicia


---------------


hello felicia,

But I have six rabbits 1 in Taiwan and 5 in San Ha! (i think she means Shanghai)
but i realy like rabbits!_!
do you think our house is too small?

see you,
Tiffany Chang


PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Did you see how many exclamation marks there are? She has moved on from stickers to living things. Too cute. I find myself ambushed unaware by a pool of motherly hormones.

Labels:


posted at 11:43 PM by Felice







About Me

Felicia

23

is a free spirit | is straight | loves to drink | but is a cheap drunk | loves travelling too much | lives for good food | wants to ride on a hot air balloon | hates ignorance | hates mediocrity | hates meaningless conversations | loves walking in the rain |


Indonesia, Singapore


feliciadeanneATgmailDOTcom



Archives


2003-2006



Blogroll

Beautiful amnesia
Chookoolonks
Dooce
Dubdew
Ickleoriental
Karencheng
Momster
Popagandhi
So, cat tacos?
Waiter Rant



Travel blogs

Travelfish
Travelfish blog
Out there somewhere
The globeTROTTERS
Lonely Planet Thorn Tree Travel Forum
Lonely Planet Haystack



Food blogs

Chubbyhubby
The breakfast blog
Whipped the blog
Pinch My Salt
Kitchen Unplugged



Photography

Markus Hartel
Paul Politis
Stuck in Customs



Friends

Adlin
Charles
Clement chio
Denyse
Gideon
Keerling
Kristin
Monica



Shout to me



Credits

design by maystar
graphics by maystar
powered by blogger

| maystar designs |