Complicatedly simple, or simply complicated?


Monday, April 28, 2008

mood lazy


A vice I can't shake off.

Ack.. I have an exam to sit for tomorrow. What a bummer. Can't seem to find it within me to squeeze out the last ounce of perseverance so that I can study without thinking, OK SERIOUSLY HOW BORING IS THIS THING?. That last bit of will power is hidden in very obscure corners of my system, and when I do manage to suss it out, it comes in pathetic spurts, drizzles and drops. Absolutely hopeless.

Another thing i neglected to mention is that I turned 23 a week ago. My sibs bought me a very nice chocolate cake :), of which I only had 2 slices because the rest was gobbled down by my glut brother. So much for a birthday cake. hmpf. Birthdays get quieter every year. Maybe it is a sign of growing old? But then again, I rejoice! Because this is the last freaking time that I spend my birthday with the company of impending examinations. Anyway, thank you! for remembering, and for all the well wishes. And rudy, for the very nice pair of limited edition Tiger Onitsuka :) And keiko, my backpacking buddy who got me -ehem- a certain backpacking necessity. HAHA. how apt.

On a random note, I have discovered a distaste for people with a penchant for saying politically correct things. It is just so boring, not to mention emotionally opressive.

Ok study!

Labels:


posted at 12:10 PM by Felice







About Me

Felicia

23

is a free spirit | is straight | loves to drink | but is a cheap drunk | loves travelling too much | lives for good food | wants to ride on a hot air balloon | hates ignorance | hates mediocrity | hates meaningless conversations | loves walking in the rain |


Indonesia, Singapore


feliciadeanneATgmailDOTcom



Archives


2003-2006



Blogroll

Beautiful amnesia
Chookoolonks
Dooce
Dubdew
Ickleoriental
Karencheng
Momster
Popagandhi
So, cat tacos?
Waiter Rant



Travel blogs

Travelfish
Travelfish blog
Out there somewhere
The globeTROTTERS
Lonely Planet Thorn Tree Travel Forum
Lonely Planet Haystack



Food blogs

Chubbyhubby
The breakfast blog
Whipped the blog
Pinch My Salt
Kitchen Unplugged



Photography

Markus Hartel
Paul Politis
Stuck in Customs



Friends

Adlin
Charles
Clement chio
Denyse
Gideon
Keerling
Kristin
Monica



Shout to me



Credits

design by maystar
graphics by maystar
powered by blogger

| maystar designs |