Complicatedly simple, or simply complicated?


Sunday, April 13, 2008

mood sick


Under the weather

I really hate to be sick. But ironically, bugs always find me at the most unopportune times, like NOW. When the last exams of my life (presumably) are just fiercely round the corner. WHY?

I have got sorethroat. Not the sexy throaty effect kind of sorethroat, but the pain in the ass kind. The kind where everytime I swallow it feels like grating against sandpaper. I have been feeling woozy all weekend, oh HOW COULD THIS BE. Dammit I need to study. You know, I can go on whining forever about the sad predicament I am in, how I have a mighty headache that knocked me sideways so I had to sit at the bottom of the stairs blahdeblah, and I have the last report of my academic life to finish. Theoretically I should be rejoicing, despite it all. But seriously, why am I killing a good portion of my brain cells over the dietary fiber content in brown rice? Not worth it.

My tickets are all settled! Oooh baybeh..

9-26th May: Bangkok, ChiangMai, ChiangDao, Pai, Soppong, Sukothai, Koh Chang

5th June - 4th July: Bali

I am going to travel my heart out before I jump into the the dark abyss of working world. Yay!

Labels:


posted at 10:21 AM by Felice







About Me

Felicia

23

is a free spirit | is straight | loves to drink | but is a cheap drunk | loves travelling too much | lives for good food | wants to ride on a hot air balloon | hates ignorance | hates mediocrity | hates meaningless conversations | loves walking in the rain |


Indonesia, Singapore


feliciadeanneATgmailDOTcom



Archives


2003-2006



Blogroll

Beautiful amnesia
Chookoolonks
Dooce
Dubdew
Ickleoriental
Karencheng
Momster
Popagandhi
So, cat tacos?
Waiter Rant



Travel blogs

Travelfish
Travelfish blog
Out there somewhere
The globeTROTTERS
Lonely Planet Thorn Tree Travel Forum
Lonely Planet Haystack



Food blogs

Chubbyhubby
The breakfast blog
Whipped the blog
Pinch My Salt
Kitchen Unplugged



Photography

Markus Hartel
Paul Politis
Stuck in Customs



Friends

Adlin
Charles
Clement chio
Denyse
Gideon
Keerling
Kristin
Monica



Shout to me



Credits

design by maystar
graphics by maystar
powered by blogger

| maystar designs |