Complicatedly simple, or simply complicated?


Tuesday, June 17, 2008

mood FULL


Ultimate Sinful Chocolate Supper

In a spur of the moment, after Rudy's crit ended around 930pm, we hauled our already fat asses down to Lygon Street for some chocolate indulgence at Koko Black.

And when I say indulgence, i really actually mean OVERKILL.

We ordered the Belgian Spoil for two, which included a platter of rich. sinful. delectable. chocolate stuff. Did I mention rich? The platter has small servings of rich chocolate ice cream, rich chocolate mousse, a small little rich chocolate cake, a shortbread, and two chocolate truffles. On top of that, we each got an ice chocolate mocha, which is this creamy, rich chocolate drink with two small scoops of Koko vanilla and chocolate ice cream in it.

I know I am overusing the word rich. But God, finishing all those chocolate felt as though an entire chocolate plantation died in my stomach.





Poor Rudy who is not much of a chocolate fan was so overwhelmed by the incredulity of it all.
Check out his how-on-earth-am-I-supposed-to-gobble-all-these-chocolate look.





The truth is, despite the yumminess of it all, that was enough overdosage of chocolate that at this very moment, I feel like I could literally burp chocolate and fart chocolate. And I am moving around very carefully for fear that if I slant my body at the wrong angle, all those chocolate will just spill out of my every orifice. Score!

It was great though :) There are so many nice, chill out eats here in Melboure. I haven't even begun to post photos from our meals at Andiamo @ Degraves, the oh-so-scrumptious Jap fare at J cafe, the dim sum at Plume.

All these fats I have accumulated should be enough to keep me nicely insulated this winter :)


We've been spending quite a bit of money on food the past one week. So we decided to be a bit of a scrooge for lunch and fix something at home. I cooked Japanese curry! Though not exactly proud of it because I used those ready-made curry cubes.

Yummers.

Burp.

Labels: ,


posted at 9:57 PM by Felice







About Me

Felicia

23

is a free spirit | is straight | loves to drink | but is a cheap drunk | loves travelling too much | lives for good food | wants to ride on a hot air balloon | hates ignorance | hates mediocrity | hates meaningless conversations | loves walking in the rain |


Indonesia, Singapore


feliciadeanneATgmailDOTcom



Archives


2003-2006



Blogroll

Beautiful amnesia
Chookoolonks
Dooce
Dubdew
Ickleoriental
Karencheng
Momster
Popagandhi
So, cat tacos?
Waiter Rant



Travel blogs

Travelfish
Travelfish blog
Out there somewhere
The globeTROTTERS
Lonely Planet Thorn Tree Travel Forum
Lonely Planet Haystack



Food blogs

Chubbyhubby
The breakfast blog
Whipped the blog
Pinch My Salt
Kitchen Unplugged



Photography

Markus Hartel
Paul Politis
Stuck in Customs



Friends

Adlin
Charles
Clement chio
Denyse
Gideon
Keerling
Kristin
Monica



Shout to me



Credits

design by maystar
graphics by maystar
powered by blogger

| maystar designs |