Complicatedly simple, or simply complicated?


Saturday, October 25, 2008

mood full


So going down.

Tomorrow my sister and I are participating in the Great Eastern Run and I tell you, I am SO going to die. Haven't really been running. In fact, I've been doing the exact opposite of this supposed exercise regime by doing a hell lot of cooking and baking. Albeit only 5 km, I still don't know what possessed me to sign up for it. It has got to be that irrational trait acting up. The same trait that brought me up the Pinnacles in Mulu and nearly got me killed last December.

Did up a big batch of tuna pasta salad for lunch today :D

Anyway, next Saturday I will be going back to Jakarta for 5 days to settle some stuff. I am rather apprehensive yet excited about going back after about 8 years of absence. Heard that it has gone through some eye-opening changes and I can't wait to see it for myself. Yet it is strange how the city of my own birth can feel so foreign and uninviting. Me thinks that I might feel more at ease if plonked in Chiangmai.

Oh wells... FOOD! :D

posted at 10:58 PM by Felice







About Me

Felicia

23

is a free spirit | is straight | loves to drink | but is a cheap drunk | loves travelling too much | lives for good food | wants to ride on a hot air balloon | hates ignorance | hates mediocrity | hates meaningless conversations | loves walking in the rain |


Indonesia, Singapore


feliciadeanneATgmailDOTcom



Archives


2003-2006



Blogroll

Beautiful amnesia
Chookoolonks
Dooce
Dubdew
Ickleoriental
Karencheng
Momster
Popagandhi
So, cat tacos?
Waiter Rant



Travel blogs

Travelfish
Travelfish blog
Out there somewhere
The globeTROTTERS
Lonely Planet Thorn Tree Travel Forum
Lonely Planet Haystack



Food blogs

Chubbyhubby
The breakfast blog
Whipped the blog
Pinch My Salt
Kitchen Unplugged



Photography

Markus Hartel
Paul Politis
Stuck in Customs



Friends

Adlin
Charles
Clement chio
Denyse
Gideon
Keerling
Kristin
Monica



Shout to me



Credits

design by maystar
graphics by maystar
powered by blogger

| maystar designs |