Complicatedly simple, or simply complicated?


Friday, July 20, 2007

mood tired


Fatigue

I had such a long and impossibly boring day today. Went to school for some cell culture training and officially started on my honours project, after which I embarked on a ONE HOUR FORTY FIVE MINUTES journey to teach tuition. I spent most of the day sitting on the bus, standing in the train, doing a hell lot of walking (God bless the creator of ipod), and this and that.

And suddenly the day was gone. *poof*

24 hours lost into the abyss of nothingness.

But my point is, I am puzzled. It is the holidays. So why is it that I still have a thousand and one things to do? WHERE DID THEY COME FROM? I have got so many bloody things to collect from every corner of singapore, hamsters to return (dont ask), people to meet, chores to do, errands to run, and hooray for being the oldest in the family because then I also have to periodically clean up after everyone else's mess. It is easy to show care. The difficult part, is saying I dont care.

And at this very second, my boyfriend is on his way to Mt. Buller for a skiing day trip.

So tell me, why do I feel so shitty? Talk about getting the bad end of the stick. Thank God I have the Malacca trip two weeks from now to look forward to. But at this rate, I tell you I am gonna be needing holiday therapy every single month. And a pot of chamomile every freaking day. So pray tell, despite my resolution to move on, do you think it is entirely my fault that I find myself still hopelessly missing those days in Australia?

And you know what? By virtue of the fact that I am living in Singapore, I think I am entitled every right to whinge.


URGH!


Ok finished whinging. Gonna watch Amelie now.

Labels:


posted at 10:19 PM by Felice







About Me

Felicia

23

is a free spirit | is straight | loves to drink | but is a cheap drunk | loves travelling too much | lives for good food | wants to ride on a hot air balloon | hates ignorance | hates mediocrity | hates meaningless conversations | loves walking in the rain |


Indonesia, Singapore


feliciadeanneATgmailDOTcom



Archives


2003-2006



Blogroll

Beautiful amnesia
Chookoolonks
Dooce
Dubdew
Ickleoriental
Karencheng
Momster
Popagandhi
So, cat tacos?
Waiter Rant



Travel blogs

Travelfish
Travelfish blog
Out there somewhere
The globeTROTTERS
Lonely Planet Thorn Tree Travel Forum
Lonely Planet Haystack



Food blogs

Chubbyhubby
The breakfast blog
Whipped the blog
Pinch My Salt
Kitchen Unplugged



Photography

Markus Hartel
Paul Politis
Stuck in Customs



Friends

Adlin
Charles
Clement chio
Denyse
Gideon
Keerling
Kristin
Monica



Shout to me



Credits

design by maystar
graphics by maystar
powered by blogger

| maystar designs |