Complicatedly simple, or simply complicated?


Tuesday, November 11, 2008

mood calm


No more.

To your last post which I just read, I only have this to say. It's funny how you have so much insults to hurl now. Granted, those were written before you read the email. But that you had pages of abusive comments purposefully meant to cause hurt (explaining was beside the point), while knowing fully well that I was never in the light of things at that time, really leaves much to think about. Regardless of email or no email. Was I supposed to be in calm acceptance of a mere four-liner ultimatum? So it seems that apparently noone else has the right to be angry without being lambasted like a criminal.

So, NO. I do not appreciate being attacked left right and centre like a punching bag, not when it comes a couple of years too late. And NO. You had no business throwing your insults around, because things wouldn't even be what they were if they weren't so mishandled from the very beginning. I have things to say for every single accusation you have, but I guess now they don't matter anymore. And I will not bother with reciprocating your insults, because I will not stoop so low. So this is me responding to those name-callings.

Thanks for eventually bothering to clear things. If I could turn back time, there isn't a single thing I would have been able to change, because I still maintain that your feedback is way overdue. I am not sorry at all, and I am "very maturely" telling you now that I do not agree with what you think, because in retrospect, there were many occasions I can think of where things should have just been resolved there and then, or at least talked about. And all this would have been so damn unnecessary. I guess noone is to blame. Things just happened because probably that's how it's meant to be.

Yay, it is over now. I don't think I want to know anything more. Not now, not ever.



P/S: It's sarcasm. Not sacarsm :)

Labels:


posted at 3:49 PM by Felice







About Me

Felicia

23

is a free spirit | is straight | loves to drink | but is a cheap drunk | loves travelling too much | lives for good food | wants to ride on a hot air balloon | hates ignorance | hates mediocrity | hates meaningless conversations | loves walking in the rain |


Indonesia, Singapore


feliciadeanneATgmailDOTcom



Archives


2003-2006



Blogroll

Beautiful amnesia
Chookoolonks
Dooce
Dubdew
Ickleoriental
Karencheng
Momster
Popagandhi
So, cat tacos?
Waiter Rant



Travel blogs

Travelfish
Travelfish blog
Out there somewhere
The globeTROTTERS
Lonely Planet Thorn Tree Travel Forum
Lonely Planet Haystack



Food blogs

Chubbyhubby
The breakfast blog
Whipped the blog
Pinch My Salt
Kitchen Unplugged



Photography

Markus Hartel
Paul Politis
Stuck in Customs



Friends

Adlin
Charles
Clement chio
Denyse
Gideon
Keerling
Kristin
Monica



Shout to me



Credits

design by maystar
graphics by maystar
powered by blogger

| maystar designs |