Complicatedly simple, or simply complicated?


Friday, July 27, 2007

mood chillin'


Lazy Lunch

After all those food we ate, Keiko and I were supposed to go swimming this morning. But our plan was thwarted by the rain, reducing our exercise plan to a cabbaging session at home. Bleargh, I feel so unfit.

Since I had to settle lunch at home and I didn't feel like doing anything too tedious, I took out the bottle of gourmet sauce I lugged back from Gold Coast and whipped up something really quick (read: lazy).







It is funny how a bottle of sauce could induce so much nostalgia. I still remember the exact day when we ran production for this product. The day when we ran out of raw materials and I had to manually mince 6 kg of garlic until I nearly went insane. And Wayne was chopping 8 kg of onions beside me with so much intensity that in between all the tearing, I had the urge to take my mincer and knock him unconscious so we can just forget this whole production and have a day off because the QA supervisor has been assaulted.

Anyway, the Roast Vegetable pasta sauce was yum. Do give them a try if you are down under.

On another note, Rudy is taking part in a 48-hr design competition with a few friends at Geelong (some obscure town in Victoria). Insane. But sounds like fun! And the top prize is a trip to Venice. -DROOL-

Oh well, all in the name of good fun :)

Labels: ,


posted at 1:36 PM by Felice







About Me

Felicia

23

is a free spirit | is straight | loves to drink | but is a cheap drunk | loves travelling too much | lives for good food | wants to ride on a hot air balloon | hates ignorance | hates mediocrity | hates meaningless conversations | loves walking in the rain |


Indonesia, Singapore


feliciadeanneATgmailDOTcom



Archives


2003-2006



Blogroll

Beautiful amnesia
Chookoolonks
Dooce
Dubdew
Ickleoriental
Karencheng
Momster
Popagandhi
So, cat tacos?
Waiter Rant



Travel blogs

Travelfish
Travelfish blog
Out there somewhere
The globeTROTTERS
Lonely Planet Thorn Tree Travel Forum
Lonely Planet Haystack



Food blogs

Chubbyhubby
The breakfast blog
Whipped the blog
Pinch My Salt
Kitchen Unplugged



Photography

Markus Hartel
Paul Politis
Stuck in Customs



Friends

Adlin
Charles
Clement chio
Denyse
Gideon
Keerling
Kristin
Monica



Shout to me



Credits

design by maystar
graphics by maystar
powered by blogger

| maystar designs |